OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bee The Admin accepts clients on a case by case basis. Once you have completed the Assistance Request Form, someone from Bee The Admin will contact you to set up a consultation/accept your request for assistance and set up a planning call. After discussing the services needed, someone from our team will issue an estimate/invoice via Square to the email addressed provided on the assistance request from.
Note: Services will not begin until invoice has been paid.
INTRODUCTION TO THESE TERMS
• Bee The Admin is a service for businesses to delegate administration, organizing, marketing and other services. By registering for Bee The Admin service, you confirm that Bee The Admin services you request will be integral to your business and that you are acting for purposes of your trade, business or profession.
• These Terms are applicable from the date on which you register as a client on the Website for a minimum period of one month and continue to be applicable until the agreement constituted by these Terms is terminated.
• By clicking to accept or agree to the Terms when this option is made available to you, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by the Terms. If you do not want to agree to the Terms, you must not register as a client on the Website.
• All orders for services shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Bee The Admin services pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Supplier. Bee The Admin may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
• The Client shall be solely responsible for the payment of the Charges.
• Special projects/A La Carte items payments are due, prior the project start.
• Payment of the monthly package price must be made monthly by credit card or debit card Package fees are taken on the Buyer’s Bill day at the beginning of the monthly period.
• Where applicable, if any payment is not paid on time or any payment is rejected or refused, the amount owing will be treated as overdue and the Supplier will be entitled immediately to cease or suspend the provision of the relevant Service until payment has been received.
• Where applicable, Bee The Admin shall be entitled to charge interest daily on overdue invoices from the date when payment becomes due until the date of payment at a rate of 4% per annum.
• Fees for additional work requested by the Buyer are due prior to any additional work commencing and can be made via credit and/or debit card.
PERFORMANCE AND TERMINATION
• Bee The Admin may terminate this agreement (as regards some or all of the Services) or suspend some or all of the Services should the Buyer become financially insolvent.
RIGHTS OF SUPPLIER
• Bee The Admin reserves the right to periodically update any prices shown on the Website/Client Service Guide, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. Bee The Admin shall make every effort to ensure any prices shown are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order.
• If the Bee The Admin updates the price paid by an existing Buyer, notice shall be provided to the email address held on record for the account no less than one full month prior to the change taking effect.
• Bee The Admin shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, flood or failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, Bee The Admin shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
• The Buyer will notify BTA immediately if the security of their account has been compromised or if an authorized person leaves their employment.
• Bee The Admin will not be able to complete tasks that involve the installation or use of specialist software at their end, unless agreed in advance. Buyer agrees to incur expenses of all such specialized software and any supplies required to perform such specialized tasks.
Refunds are at the sole discretion of Bee The Admin.
Bee The Admin is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the U.S.